Gary Kimble is available for part-time, short-term or temporary data analysis projects as a sub-contractor working remotely 15-20 hours per week.
I am detail oriented and focused on producing timely, accurate results which can be used to make informed decisions and effective action plans. The best use of my skills would be applied to the collection, cleaning, processing, mining, modeling, statistical analysis, predictive analysis, visualization, presentation and communication of tabular data sets i.e., excel, csv, json, html tables and databases.
- Jupyter Notebook
- Visual Studio Code
- LibreOffice Writer & Calc (Excel compatible)
- HTML, PHP
- Creative Problem Solving
- Collaborative Project Management
Experience & Achievements
- Five years experience using Python Pandas module and Jupyter Notebook to collect, clean, organize, classify financial records for use in budgeting and tax preparation reducing the time required for these task by 90%
- Completed 10 Python programming challenges, earning Data Analysis and Scientific Computing Certifications from freeCodeCamp.org
- Created a Python Tkinter app that loads CPI inflation data from the web which is used to calculate and report, through charts, the dollar’s loss of value for each of five user input milestone years
- Created the responsive web site for this consulting business
- Twenty+ years as a self-employed business consultant providing meeting facilitation, team building, collaborative project management and cross-functional team development services
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at data-analyst @ kimble-zetty.com.